How to Publish Your Book With Certa
Steps to Publishing Your Book
Congratulations! You are only a few steps away from becoming a published author.
You have worked so hard on writing, re-writing, and editing your book. Now it is time to take your manuscript from your desk to ours by following these easy steps:
- First, please review our statement of faith to ensure Certa Publishing is the perfect fit for publishing your book!
Then, purchase the book publishing package that suits your needs.
- Next, review Certa's Manuscript Submission Guidelines.
Format your manuscript according to these guidelines and register with us by completing our book submission form to upload your manuscript.
- Complete the Author Agreement form.
Within a few days, we will make a decision about publishing your book and you will be contacted by one of our friendly customer service representatives.
- An editor will review your manuscript and provide an editing evaluation to determine the level of editing needed.
- After the proofreading/editing process is complete for your book, we will email a book proof for you to look over.
- Meanwhile, you will work with our design team to design your book cover. After the cover is created, we will email a PDF file for you to view as a cover proof.
- You will receive a FINAL PDF proof of your book and the cover.
- After you have approved both the inside layout and the cover for the book, the project will be ready to print, and you will officially be a published author!
- The next steps will include shipping the number of copies denoted in your publishing package, activating your web page, listing your book for sale on the internet.
Any marketing items, tips and consultations included with your package will then be provided to help you promote your book. Congratulations!
If you have any questions, call us and one of our Author Services Representatives would be happy to assist you! Toll-Free 1-855-77-CERTA.